Reach out and connect with your entire audience with a single phone call. As an integral part of marketing for years, voice messaging delivers your promotional or informational alerts to your entire audience, whether they rely on mobile or landline phones..
Creating Your Own Voice Broadcast Campaign Right From Your Desktop
- Recording a message is simple: Use your computer’s mic or upload a pre-recorded audio file.
- Send your voice message to one person or a group of people at one time.
- Schedule your blast to go out immediately or on a specific date and time.
- Enable your message to be sent again if there is no answer or a busy signal.
Managing Customer Relationships
- Re-engage customers with a friendly voice message.
- Target specific members or groups of your audience with exclusive incentives.
- Send a holiday or seasonal greeting to celebrate the occasion with your customers.
Announce Events and Promotions
- Record a personal and memorable invitation to an event.
- Highlight exciting new promotions.
- Unveil new products or services.
Blast Urgent or Critical Notifications
- Send out important, time-sensitive messages that will be heard immediately.
- Reach even those audience members who don’t use mobile phones or the Internet.